They were a loving family of 7 people,
Minneriya Safari
Including 2 little princesses, 3 adults, and 2 middle-aged children.
Their visit to Sri Lanka lasted for 10 days.
Me (Sanju), as a tourist driver/guide, started supporting them from Negombo. I was very happy to have the opportunity to offer them my services as a tour guide. Not for any other reason, but because on the very first day, I felt their courtesy of showing respect to others with a smile.
The two little princesses who were always smiling were very beautiful. As a Sri Lankan, this trip was very special to me because I experienced a wonderful combination of 3 generations of love from a European-educated Tunisian family for 8 days.
From parents to their children – from children to parents, and from grandchildren to grandparents – their love and affection were incredible. Children, parents, and adults... they all respected each other. That is why I saw the true bonds of love across 3 generations. Furthermore, the relationship between husband and wife was very affectionate, and words are not enough to describe their strong family bond.
They were all very knowledgeable, and the knowledge of the little princesses was immense. All of them spoke different languages fluently, with the French language taking a prominent place. So, I didn't forget to learn a few French phrases from the little princesses!






.jpg)


